Industry Nine Ultralite 235 27.5in Boost Wheelset
Select style & size:Select options
- Black, 15x110/12x148 TA,Shimano/SRAM HGsale $980.00
- Red, 15x110/12x148 TA,Shimano/SRAM HGsale $980.00
- Red, 15x110/12x148 TA,SRAM XDsale $980.00
Dreams do come true.
Make your cross-country dreams a reality with the lightweight efficiency of the Industry Nine Ultralite 235 27.5in Boost Wheelset. Tipping the scales at a feathery claimed weight of 1,390g, the Ultralite 235 will see your XC rocket drop some serious weight for instant acceleration when you’re grinding up endless climbs and accelerating out of corners. On the flip side, they’ve got the strength to handle all manner of rocky descents and technical stretches compliments of robust aluminum construction and a revised design that puts extra material where it’s needed most.
Overhauled for a wider footprint, the wheelset's 23.5mm internal width provides a solid platform for greater traction and better bump compliance on rough trails and technical courses. Boost axle widths significantly increase wheel stiffness, which is one of the only complaints we can make with larger wheel diameters. By converting to Boost standards, your 27.5in front wheel bulks up its stiffness to rival a 26in wheel, netting more precise tracking through the rough stuff and extra confidence for holding tricky lines.
The Ultralite 235 Wheelset uses I9's highly acclaimed Torch hubs, which feature near-instantaneous 3-degree engagement for powering up and over trail obstacles with ease. Teflon shields and O-rings snap solidly onto the endcaps of the hubs, preventing trail grit from slowly compromising the wheel's smooth characteristics. The Ultralite 235 comes tubeless-ready with factory-installed rim tape and Presta valves.
- Lightweight wheelset built for XC and marathon racing
- Aluminum construction saves weight without sacrificing strength
- Wide rims provide a wider footprint with more traction
- Stealthy aesthetics and vibrant details add flair
- Industry Nine proudly handcrafts and machines its wheels and hub internals in the USA