Industry Nine Torch Series Endcap Kit
Select style & size:Select options
- Mountain,QR Rearsale $31.96
- Mountain,QR Frontsale $23.96
- Mountain,20mm Frontsale $23.96
- FatBike,15x150 Front, 6 Boltsale $24.00
- Road,12x135 Rear, CLsale $32.00
- Road,12x142 Rear, CLsale $31.96
- Road,12x142 Rear, 6 Boltsale $31.96
- Road,15mm Front, 6 Boltsale $24.00
- Road,9mm Front, CLsale $24.00
- Road,9mm TA Frontsale $24.00
Light the fire.
- Handy caps for converting Torch hubs
- Makes for easy switches to different standards
- Options available for just about every bike
- Ideal for keeping your Torch wheels going on new bikes
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My new RS fork had large cut outs in the lowers for torque caps so I upgraded my i9 hub to a torque cap version for added stiffness up front. Cheap upgrade that works great and takes less than 2 minutes to install.
i9's won't fit your fork? problem solved
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
If you have a set of i9's and the wrong end caps are on them. pick a pair of these up to mate them up to your fork with ease.
Is this the same part to also convert to a 12x197? I am reading everywhere else that it is. (Mountain 12x142 or 12X157)
You will need the 12X197 for the fat bike hubs.