Why We Like The Nausta RB9X Boot
Sustainably-conscious comfort meets style in the Icebug Nausta RB9X Boot. This Chelsea boot is crafted with nubuck leather uppers that were tanned with DriTan technology, using less water, energy, and chemicals than the traditional tanning process. Inside the boot, BLOOM Foam midsoles turn algae plants that are polluting waterways into plush comfort. Its classic silhouette pairs well with almost everything in our wardrobe too making it a winter staple.
- Sustainably-conscious chelsea boot for comfort in the winter
- Clean, minimalist design pairs well with any daily outfit
- Nubuck oily leather uppers shed moisture in wet conditions
- Comfortable midsoles offer energy return and long-lasting cushion
- Rugged tread provides traction on slick, wintery surfaces
- Elastic side goring makes it easy to get the boot on and off
- Item #IBGA014
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- Upper Material
- DriTan oily nubuck leather
- 100% recycled PET polyester
- EVA with 20% BLOOM foam
- Biosole, 62% natural rubber
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 30, 2021
A classic Chelsea boot, but functional!
- I've put it through the wringer
I LOVE these boots! I've been looking for a solid, classic Chelsea boot for at least 2 years, and these are the solution! These are so supportive and provide a good amount of cushion on long hikes. Their soles are made of BLOOM foam, which is great for the planet but also provides an amazing grip! Climb on all the fallen trees you want, these boots will keep your footing steady. The leather is strong and durable, and cleans easily! I've taken my Nausta boots on several hikes and have also been able to easily clean them off to wear about the town. I cannot stress enough that they are so cute, but also amazing for going off paths and exploring to your fullest extent. I'm normally an 8.5, but the 9 was a perfect fit for me.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com