Rush or don't rush, the warmth is yours.
From winter trail runs to autumn leaf-peeping, the Icebreaker Rush 1/2-Zip Hooded Top adds just the right amount of breathable warmth to your adventures. This hooded midlayer boasts plenty of wool for next-to-skin comfort, warmth, and odor-resistance, with polyester content to boost the fabric's quick-drying qualities. The set-in sleeve construction features raglan seams and underarm gussets for mobile comfort on the trail, with offset shoulder seams to prevent pack rub. Icebreaker equipped this warm little layer with a drop tail hem for added coverage when you're digging in your pack for lunch at the peak.
- Breathable layer for training, trail, or adventures
- Odor-resistant warmth balanced with quick-wicking synthetics
- Offset shoulder seams prevent chafing from your pack
- Set-in sleeves designed for mobile comfort
- Thumbholes keep the sleeves in place as you run or add layers
- Reflective logo for visibility on pre-dawn missions
- Back stash pocket ideal for storing ID or house key
- Slim fit for easy layering on colder mornings