Down with the king.
For too long, Down has reigned supreme in the world of insulated and puffy winter wear. It has its positive features, of course, but for years people have been trying to compete with it using synthetic insulation that don't seem to get the job done quite as well, all the while overlooking a natural fiber that was already wll known and loved. It's time to welcome the Icebreaker Hyperia Lite Vest for Men into your closet, with lofty merino wool insulation, you can have the soft and plush feel of a down vest, but with added warm when wet properties that merino naturally possesses. Merino also has the ability to be washed with ease at home in your machine, and laid flat to dry in no time. The Hyperia Lite uses a light amount of insulation, so it's great for brisk fall days, or layering under your burly winter coat when the temperatures plummet, and it's treated with DWR to help water and snow roll off of it, keeping you dry underneath.
- A wool insulated vest for outdoor adventure
- DWR treated nylon lets water roll off of you
- Naturally wicking and odor resistant
- Quick drying, and machine washable
- Low bulk evolution of the down jacket
- Item #ICE00PJ
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treated [lining] 100% Nylon
- 70gm MerinoLOFT (88% merino wool, 12% polyactide)
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered internal
- Claimed Weight
- 8.46oz (medium)
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backpacking, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, nordic classic, nordic touring, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.