For cold, high-output days.
An active alpine midlayer the likes of which you've never seen, the Icebreaker Men's Helix Shirt combines the warm, breathable comfort of MerinoLOFT insulation with light, durable protection against the elements for demanding days out and up. MerinoLOFT acts as a natural alternative to synthetic insulations by wool fiber batting, keeping you wrapped in wicking, temp-regulating warmth, while the recycled polyester face fabric features a DWR that sheds light precipitation to keep you moving. Merino jersey stretch side panels further help to regulate your temp while also promoting mobility, and a woven merino lining ensures next-to-skin softness when the weather outside is harsh.
- Active midlayer for cold, demanding, and exhausting days outside
- Polyester face fabric is water-resistant for light protection
- MerinoLOFT insulation wicks sweat, traps heat, and regulates temp
- Merino lining and panels add stretch and further temp-regulation
- Protective collar enhances defense against blustery days
- Multiple zippered pockets let you wear it on its own