Works hard, plays hard.
Whether you're visiting Alaska in the summer, when the temperatures can drop on a dime, or you're just headed to the store on a dreary fall day, the Icebreaker Women's Dia Sofshell Jacket works hard and plays hard. Winter-weight wool traps your body heat for extra warmth, while simultaneously drawing away moisture to keep you comfortable if you're in a hurry and moving fast. A generous dose of Lycra gives the jacket functional stretch, while gusseted underarms offer additional mobility for both rock scrambling and juggling groceries. Last but not least, Icebreaker put careful thought into the Dia's design, leaving room for both comfort and looks. Offset shoulder seams and forward set sides keep you chafe-free and feeling fine when you're hiking with a pack, while also adding slimming style when it comes time for more social events.
- Winter-weight softshell jacket for cold-weather adventures
- Stretch construction offers mobility on the trail or in town
- Durable water repellent finish sheds light snow and rain
- Underarm gussets enhance performance when you're hiking
- Internal storm cuffs keep out the gusts and the chill
- Offset shoulder and side seams prevent chafing beneath your pack
- Regular fit for easy layering over a long-sleeved shirt or fleece