- Detail Images
It's going down.
A technical mid-layer designed to insulate and breathe during high-output activities in cold weather, the Icebreaker Men's Descender Hooded Fleece Jacket performs at the highest level whether out on the slopes or trekking the trails. Crafted from Icebreaker's 240gm textured terry Corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for boosted durability and quicker drying power, the Descender boasts a high-loft brushed back with heat-sealing channels to regulate your temp while you're pushing it to the limit running, climbing, or skiing. Lightweight side panels manage your sweat and provide a quick cool-down, while the thumbholes at the cuffs seal out frozen winds you may encounter on high.
- Technical midlayer for insulation and breathability
- Merino wool blended fabric fights odors, sweat, and the cold
- Slim fit clings for more warmth and movement
- Thumbholes seal out cold winds
- Zippered pockets hold adventure essentials
- Side panels enhance overall breathability
- Q & A
Soft and warm
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Been looking for a comfy running top when running in 30-40 degree weather. Pleasantly surprised at the warmth and comfort while running this past week. Usually in the upper 30's when I hit the road running. Icebreaker makes some quality gear and was super comfortable with a thin baselayer, descender hoodie, and icebreaker tracer tights. Got toasty during the run, but never uncomfortable. Didn't retain any odors which was great. Very impressed!