Not your ordinary underwear.
Ambitious hikes in the summer, ski tours in the winter, and plenty of activities in between—you basically never stop moving. Built to keep up with your action-packed lifestyle, the Icebreaker Men's Bodyfit Anatomica Zone Boxers feature a seamless fit and performance fabric and features to provide comfort and function from the gym to the mountains. Merino wool naturally manages moisture, regulates temperature, and resists odor, and the merino fibers are wrapped around nylon cores for enhanced durability. Tencel fibers bring a plush feel and sweat-wicking performance, and Lycra ensures effortless stretch so you never feel restricted. if that wasn't enough, mesh panels boost breathability for optimal cooling, a gusset allows better flexibility, and the contoured pouch won't cramp your, uh, style.
- High-performance boxer brief for active guys
- Merino wool-blend fabric manages moisture, stretches, and breathes
- Mesh panels enhance breathability in key areas
- Corespun fabric offers enhanced durability
- Contoured pouch gives plenty of room to your crown jewels
- Gusset for improved mobility and comfort
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing and irritation
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
These underwear are so comfortable that I consistently forget that I am wearing them. What more could you ask for from a pair of boxers?
There is nothing worse than restrictive boxers that don't manage moisture well when out doing active things... and these are the exact opposite of said terrible boxers. Well worth the price tag.