Work and play.
Your weekends are precious, so when you've got chores in the morning but a free afternoon, slip on the Howler Brothers Waterman's Work Short and transition from work to play in no time. Durable nylon Ripstop isn't afraid of some heavy lifting around the house in the morning, but the fabric dries quickly and offers ample stretch when you put your tools away and escape to the water for a sunset paddle on the bay.
- Go from workshop to water in this versatile short
- Regular fit moves with you on land or sea
- Stretchy nylon Ripstop fabric resists scuffs and tears
- High-stress areas reinforced by rivets
- Self-draining pockets dry quickly
- Q & A
Rad shorts that are super versatile.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 32
Got these for a trip where I knew I would be in an out of the water quite a bit and they performed very well. The shorts dry off well after getting submersed so you don't have to worry about hiking in wet shorts. They are super comfortable and I had no problems going on extended all day hikes or even using them as running shorts in a pinch. The only drawback is that the rear pockets are a little too voluminous and it can be easy for some items to fall out. I never lost a wallet or anything valuable, but still thought this was worth noting.