Why We Like The Seabreacher Jacket
On a sunrise duck hunt or an early morning paddle around the lake, the wind and waves are often uncalm. The Seabreacher Jacket uses tough nylon threads and a technical DWR coating to keep the weather away so we can enjoy the water before work.
- Seaworthy windbreaker stops sea breeze and lake spray
- Rugged nylon and DWR coating offer weather and abrasion resistance
- Drawstring hood with leather fobs for added flair
- Underarm eyelet offer airflow where it's needed most
- Adjustable waist locks in heat and blocks wind from every angle
- Item #HBRD063
- 100% nylon, DWR coating
- 2 zippered front patch, 1 zippered back
- underarm eyelets
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 20, 2022
Fly Fishing must have ….
- I've put it through the wringer
Not only is this jacket the drip it also keeps you dry in torrential downpours. The hood is not there for show it actually covers your noggin and keeps the wind and rain off your head/face. Great to layer over a fleece vest to keep you dry and warm. Wore it in Florida bass fishing and in Utah looking for trophy browns on the Green River and it worked flawlessly in both climates. Just what I needed and great purchase.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com