Fuel your fire.
An enraged Mother Nature is throwing everything she has at your local resort, but you just keep on snowboarding in total comfort in your Homeschool Men's The Fury Pant. Howling winds and rapidly accumulating snow are of no concern to the Continuum two-layer shell with fully taped seams, and the fabric is also highly breathable for comfort when hiking to powder stashes. When the weather finally lets up, zippered leg vents let you blow off steam so you don't end up soaked in sweat.
- Face the full fury of winter storms in comfort
- Continuum shell offers breathable waterproofing
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Zippered leg vents let you expel excess heat quickly
- Boot gaiters keep snow out on powder days
- Adjustable waist offers customizable fit
- Pant and jacket interface lets you attach jacket to pant