- Detail Images
Gold standard in style.
If you want reliable performance and timeless style that outlasts any trend, you can't go wrong with the Holden Men's Standard Skinny Pant. It has a twill fabric, slim fit, and 5-pocket styling to give it the look of your favorite chinos, and it's sure to keep you comfy and dry while you surf powder and slide rails.
In an effort to use eco-friendlier materials and processes, the fabric is backed by a solvent-free laminate and coated with a PFOA-free DWR coating to keep you dry while causing less harm to the environment. Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in through the cracks.
The slim fit keeps your look fresh, while the tough, stretchy fabric allows you to move comfortably. Boot gaiters with lace hooks prevent snow from getting your feet soggy on knee-deep pow days, and zippered inseam vents allow you to blow off steam when you're taking sunny park laps.
- A stylish, slim pant for resort snowboarding
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protect against precipitation
- Fully taped seams safeguard against moisture
- Stretchy construction and slim fit enable unimpeded mobility
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Waist is adjustable for a personalized fit
- Internal boot gaiters safeguard footwear and baselayers
- Q & A
Good pants but really skinny
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
I know that these are suppose to be skinny but they are really really skinny, good pants if thats what you are looking for though
order was wrong i wanna canel
order was wrongï¼i wanna canel
A bit skinnier than expected
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I ended up returning these because they were a bit too skinny for my liking, especially around the knees