- Detail Images
Fade to white.
Touting a workwear-inspired silhouette, the Holden Men's Fader Bib Pant is designed to make work of deep days in the white room and afternoons at the resort alike. The Fader features a fully waterproof, breathable fabric for steadfast protection against mid-season snow and early spring slush. Meanwhile, the fully taped seams bolster your defense against moisture, meaning you're able to slash through bottomless bowls without having to worry about your knickers getting soaked.
Additionally, the Fader is outfitted with targeted insulation, which ultimately cuts down on the overall weight of the bibs, but without compromising warmth. However, should you begin to warm up, the leg vents provide on-the-go temperature regulation, so you're able to dump excess heat quickly. The waist is adjustable for a personalized fit and feel, and the bevvy of pockets keep necessities, like snacks or sunscreen, close at hand. Not to mention, the internal boot gaiters (with boot hook) safeguard footwear and baselayers, and the relaxed fit enables unimpeded mobility, all season long.
- A workwear-inspired bib for shredding deep powder
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects from precipitation
- Fully taped seams bolsters defense against moisture
- Targeted insulation offers lightweight warmth
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Waist is adjustable for a personalized feel
- Leg venting provides temperature regulation
- Internal boot gaiters safeguards footwear and baselayers
- Relaxed fit enables unimpeded mobility
- Q & A
Bibs Are the New Black
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
I haven't worn bibs since I was doing the snowplow in ski school, but these are a game changer. This may seem outlandish, but wearing a belt on ski pants always drove me nuts- problem solved. Not to mention the extra covered storage pockets that the top part of the bib provides. I have been abusing these most of the winter, and they have kept me dry even on the deepest days. The Bison color is even better in person. Highly recommend them.