HOKA ONE ONE Cavu Running Shoe - Women's
The sky's the limit.
If you're the type of runner who heads to the gym straight after your morning jog, or you sometimes take days off to walk your route instead of run, you need a shoe that's versatile. With plenty of cushioning, and a design that's lighter and lower than others in its category, there's not much the HOKA ONE ONE Cavu Running Shoe can't do. Lightweight mesh uppers create an engineered fit that's breathable while you work out, and provides style that's bold and simple enough for everyday wear. HOKA employs smart cushioning in the midsole—soft in the heel for shock absorption, firm in the forefoot for propulsion and energy return—and uses internal reinforcement for additional support. Strategic flex points in the outsole encourage a natural gait, while the RMAT material is lightweight and provides additional responsive cushioning while you reach for the sky.
- Versatile running shoe for jogging, walking, or training
- Engineered mesh uppers offer breathable, lightweight comfort
- Intelligent midsole blends cushioning with response
- Wishbone sole design offers traction and flexibility
- Lace closure lets you dial in a personalized, secure fit
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave these to my mom as a gift, she said they are super comfortable and light weight but they do run a tad big. She is normally a 9 and could have definitely gone down to an 8.5 in these. Other then that she loved them
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These shoes are great for walking around. Did not love them for running. I wear them out and about to the grocery store, running errands etc, I like that they are really light and cushy.
These shoes have worked really well for me. They are super light weight, making running around a lot easier on my feet. The padding and thickness is holding well too.