- Detail Images
Tribute to uncrowded breaks and pristine peaks.
After driving eight hours north on California's Highway One, pull off the road onto a secluded beach and scope out perfect sets rolling in without a single soul to share them with. Of course, you're wearing the Men's Tahoma T-Shirt by Hippy Tree, which serves as wearable inspiration to your outdoor vagabond lifestyle, even when you're not in search of uncrowded breaks and pristine mountain peaks.
- Wearable inspiration for your outdoor lifestyle
- Soft, quick-drying blend of cotton and polyester
- Heathered fabric gives it a textured appearance
- Water-based graphics do away with toxic chemicals
- Neck screen print eliminates irritating tags
- Q & A
There must be a typo on the price?!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
There must be a typo on the price of this hippy tree shirt. I have owned a couple of hippy trees T-shirts and never have I seen the price be $68! Thats the price of three of their T-shirts. You must be high out of your mind thinking that someone will pay almost $70 for a $20 something dollar T-shirt. And if you do pay almost $70 for this T-shirt you have definitely wasted your money!