Long Sr Bike Glove
Shoulder season riding poses a conflict of interests when it comes to getting dressed in the morning, due to the rapidly changing weather conditions. The Long Sr glove uses a breathable synthetic mesh outer to help release heat, while the neoprene cuff helps deter moisture from entering the glove to keep your hands happy in varying conditions.
- Synthetic glove is perfect for mild to chilly trail riding in spring and fall
- Pull strap closure keeps the glove in place through bouts of techy trail
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips keep you connected to media
- Silicone print on fingers supply maximum grip for charging hard
- Neoprene cuff helps seal water and moisture out
- Item #HESZ16Q
- [palm] 60% polyamid, 40% polyurethane, [backing]85% polyester, 15% elastane
- impact-absorbing material
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.