Find the last remaining powder stashes a week after the last storm with help from the Hestra Hunters Gauntlet CZone Glove. Its durable cowhide palm withstands wear from ski poles, boot buckles, and tow ropes. Leather's great, but it isn't the most breathable material so Hestra put its Flextron softshell along the back of the hand to let body heat escape so you don't finish the day with sweaty paws. And for those wet, stormy conditions, the waterproof, breathable insert forms a waterproof seal throughout the glove for reliable weather protection.
- Hard-wearing gloves ready for powder-seeking missions
- Waterproof and breathable insert protects from wet snow
- Impregnated cowhide palm is durable and water-resistant
- Softshell back of hand increases breathability
- Soft fleece lining and Fiberfill insulates against cold
- Sweden-based Hestra specializes in reliable winter gloves