- Detail Images
One of the most popular gloves for a reason.
The ski lesson with five other strange kids and a grumpy instructor just became a lot more appealing to your little shredder thanks to the warm protection of the Hestra Kids' Gauntlet CZone Junior Glove. A windproof, waterproof, and highly breathable micron/polyester fabric and CZone insert make up this gloves well-protected shell, while toasty fiberfill insulation wraps his fingers in cozy comfort when the temperature heads well south of freezing. And when the day's come to an end, hook-and-loop straps lock together for easy hanging storage until the next snow-filled day.
- Warm, weatherproof gloves for some of the colder days at the resort
- Waterproof, breathable membrane seals out nasty weather
- Synthetic insulation envelops his hand in warmth
- Brushed polyester lining offers next-to-skin softness
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I got these for my niece that was visiting from California with plans to go tubing for the first time. They were very effective for keeping her hands warm and dry the whole time. They fit her perfectly. I would recommend this for anybody that needs weatherproof warmth for their kiddos hands.