Why We Like The Leather Fall Line Mitten
Don't over-grip your ski poles prior to dropping the fall line. Hold them gently in the Hestra Men's Leather Fall Line Mitten, point your planks down, and close your eyes if you're really that scared. Made with a durable impregnated cowhide, and stuffed with synthetic Fiberfill insulation, these babies have what it takes to keep hands warm and dry this winter season. A soft, Bemberg polyester lining helps pull moisture away from your paws, while the low-profile neoprene cuff fits securely under your sleeves for a seamless fit.
- Leather mitts made for skiing and snowboarding
- Impregnated cowhide ensures waterproof construction
- FiberFill insulation adds winter-worthy warmth
- Bemberg 5-finger lining wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Neoprene cuff with a hook-and-loop closure
- Handcuffs secure your gloves to your wrists
- Item #HES001F
- [shell] impregnated cowhide, [cuff] neoprene, [lining] Bemberg polyester
- waterproof construction
- undercuff mitten
- Palm Grip
- Claimed Weight
- [size 9, pair] 8.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4.5 based on 52 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.