When the airport is your second home, you learn a few tricks of the trade. You set an alarm to remind yourself when you need to check in for your flight, you never arrive later than two hours early, and you pack everything you need in Herschel Supply’s Trade Carry On Bag.
After rolling through the airport with the Trade’s durable multi-directional wheels, you’ll never go back to the two-wheeled bags that tip over whenever they’re weighted slightly off balance. The hard shell case gives it the perfect shape and size for slipping into the overhead bins with ease. And the internal mesh storage pocket and adjustable garment straps make sure that when you open your bag in the hotel room, everything is going to look exactly as it was when you packed it at home.
- Durable, hard-shell carry-on luggage
- Accepted as a carry-on by most major airlines
- Lined with Herschel’s signature striped fabric
- Two-way zipper comes with approved TSA combination lock
- Zippered mesh and adjustable garment straps make packing easy
- Retractable handle and wheels make for easy transport
- Q & A
Perfect Weekend Travel Bag
I'm typically a backpack or duffel bag type of girl, but I recently was gifted a Herschel Carry-On and it's a game changer! This bag is the perfect size for a weekend and I'm stoked on wheeling around a cute bag! The wheels are super smooth too, which are great if you ever run late and have to run through an airport (you know, so I've heard). I just need to pick up a larger size now for longer trips!