Stay protected without compromising style.
Tackle your day in the elements with a healthy blend of technical protection and city-savvy style in the Helly Hansen Women's Wellington Trench Coat. Built to keep you dry in style, the Wellington boasts a windproof, waterproof, and breathable 2-layer Helly Tech Protection fabric to defend against rain, sleet, and snow when you're out navigating windy city streets. A quick-dry lining helps you stay light and cool when you're hustling around town, and the zip-off hood gives you a touch of versatility to handle the ever-changing weather. And if the weather really takes a turn, cinch the adjustable hem and cuffs down tightly for locked-down protection against the elements.
- Big-city style meets backcountry protection in this trench coat
- 2-layer design offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Regular fit keeps your movement natural and has room for layers
- Removable hood brings options to your day
- Detachable belt gives your style and protection versatility
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help cinch down the fit to your liking
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
I have mixed emotions about the HH trench coat. I love the material and the look of the jacket. I needed a trench that I could wear with my dress clothes for work or meetings, but could also pair with jeans for a trip to the grocery store. This coat works perfectly for that. The one thing I wish was different is the width on the shoulders. I had to exchange my medium for a large in order to be able to feel comfortable. Thankfully the belt allows me to cinch the coat and it doesn’t look too big.