Stay confident and protected.
Skiers and snowboarders come from all over the world to experience the light, delicious powder of the Wasatch mountains. Whether you're skiing at one of the range's legendary resorts or sticking a little closer to home, the Helly Hansen Men's Wasatch Shell Pant is guaranteed to keep you dry, warm, and comfortable. Its Helly Tech Professional fabric shields you whether you're floating through that famous powder or riding through a heavy storm while remaining breathable the whole time.
The Wasatch Shell Pant has a tailored relaxed freeride cut with an avalanche transceiver pocket, so you can ski with confidence in the backcountry. Hi-viz zippers and logos help you remain visible in low-light situations. Jacket-to-pant buttons offer a seamless fit that helps prevent snow from sneaking in and soaking your baselayers. A hook-and-loop waist adjustment with extra-wide flaps offer a perfect, comfortable fit.
- A ski pant to keep you protected during your most challenging runs
- Waterproof and breathable Helly Tech shell with fully taped seams
- Hi-viz zippers for visibility in low-light conditions
- Jacket-to-pant integration buttons for added coverage from snow
- Recco reflector assists rescue crews in case of emergency
- Extra-large waist adjustment flaps offer a personalized fit
- Relaxed fit with articulated design for increased mobility