Stay on the slopes.
You ski from first chair until last, and never leave a snowflake unturned or strip of corduroy intact. Luckily, the Helly Hansen Men's Vista Jacket can keep up. As you rip the slopes making GS-worthy turns, the jacket's stretch fabric and articulated arms ensure that you can move unrestricted. Since you're out skiing no matter how cold it gets, you really appreciate the 80 grams of PrimaLoft Black insulation that locks in your body heat.
The fully water- and wind-proof fabric comes in handy, too, because the only way you get the freshest powder is if you're out skiing through the storm. An adjustable, helmet-compatible hood works to keep the wind away from your face, but is also completely detachable for the bluebird days when you don't need it. When the storm really puts down and the powder is waist-deep, the powder skirt will keep the snow out of your layers, while the wrist gaiters prevent any cold air from getting up your sleeves or into your gloves.
Besides the standard hand pockets, the Vista Jacket offers a zippered chest pocket complete with a goggle wipe, and internal drop pockets for essentials like goggles and electronics. A ski pass pocket keeps you from having to fumble around to remember what pocket you put your pass in, letting you move through the lift line faster so you can get in the most amount of skiing possible.
- Hit the mountain in this fully-featured ski jacket
- Stretch fabric and articulated arms keep you mobile on the slopes
- Waterproof coating and fully sealed seams lock out the moisture
- 80 grams of synthetic insulation traps in body heat
- Helmet-compatible hood is removable and adjustable
- Chest pocket includes goggle wipe so you won't be caught with dirty goggles
- Wrist gaiters with thumb holes keep sleeves in place and cold air out