Embrace the weather change.
The Helly Hansen Men's Verglas Light Jacket is designed to provide reliable warmth, whether you're wearing it under a shell or on its own. A combination of mapped 800-fill goose down and Primaloft Gold insulation keep your valuable body heat in, while the breathable softshell panels help you regulate your body temperature when you're working hard on the mountain. Just in case the sky unleashes a little snow, the DWR-coated fabric will repel moisture so you can stay out longer.
- A versatile jacket for layering or wearing on its own
- Breathable softshell panels for comfort for high-output activities
- Mapped down and Primaloft insulation trap in body heat
- Durable, water-resistant fabric withstands rugged conditions
- Regular fit works well under a shell