Think like a goose.
There's a reason geese live in Canada: they love the cold (seriously, it's science). Barring some sort of genetic mutation or lab accident, you can't actually become a goose, but you can get pretty dang close by putting on the Helly Hansen Verglas Hooded Down Insulator Men's Jacket when the temperatures plummet. And despite the fact that it might not give you wings, the jacket is loaded up with 700-fill European goose down to keep you warmer than half-microwaved burrito. Not to mention, the Verglas is equipped with a DWR treatment to shed light moisture should Mother Nature bestow you with some white fluffy stuff. And, the whole package is wrapped in Pertex Microlight ripstop to keep your down from leaking out, and is bluesign-approved, meaning it's sustainably and safely produced from start to finish.
- A lightweight, insulated jacket for cool weather
- Pertex Microlight is durable and feather-light
- DWR treatment sheds moisture easily
- Down insulation is lofty and provides warmth
- Hood doubles down on your protection
- Hand pockets keep necessities close