- Detail Images
Work through the rain.
Spring-time mountaineering in the Himalayas or guiding a sailing trip off the coast of Norway calls for the heavy-duty Helly Hansen Vanir Reisen Jacket. Designed for mountaineers and multi-day excursions in variable weather conditions, the Vanir Reisen uses professional-grade performance to give you optimal protection as needed. HellyTech Professional waterproof and breathable technology is specifically designed for high aerobic activities in extremely wet and long-lasting conditions, so when it has been raining for hours you can keep working on your trek. Designed for mountaineers, the hood is helmet compatible and fully adjustable and the zippered hand pockets are placed slightly above the hips to make room for a harness. Articulated sleeves increases range of motion when working with your hands on a sailboat or reaching for holds. And when the rain finally stops for the sun to make a brief appearance, unzip the side vents for a bit of relief before the next rain fall.
- Professional-grade rain jacket for expeditions
- HellyTech Professional gives optimal weatherproof performance
- Fully breathable, windproof and waterproof for full protection
- Helmet compatible hood available for mountaineering
- Hand pockets placed slightly higher for harness compatibility
- Articulated sleeves designed for increased range of motion
- Side vents available when the rain clears for ventilation