Why We Like The Mono Material Insulator Jacket
There's really nothing wrong with a good, simple puffy. Especially when it uses recycled materials and works for many an occasion. The Mono Material Insulator Jacket is made entirely from polyester—all the better for recycling, if you're into earth-friendly things and such—but also it's soft, warm, and can work many favors for you, from downtown winter wanderings to layering up at the resort.
- A casual puffy to make cold winter days a wee warmer
- Durable water repellent fends off melting snow flakes
- Synthetic insulation ensures reliable wet-weather warmth
- Elastic cuffs keep the heat in and the chill out
- Classic styling fits in around town or on the ski slopes
- Item #HYHZ7HX
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR finish, [lining] 100% polyester
- 100% recycled polyester
- Center Back Length
- [large] 28in
- 2 hand
- Baffle Construction
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 1lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- casual, hiking, camping, skiing, snowboarding
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.