Bring on the cold.
You'll be glad you're wearing the Helly Hansen Men's Storm Insulation 3/4 Pant next time you're stuck on the chairlift and in frigid temperatures hovering in the single digits. These insulated pants are ideal for layering under snow pants in extreme conditions where standard long underwear bottoms won't cut it, providing 40g PrimaLoft Black Eco insulation for extra heat retention. Stretch panels are conveniently located along the sides for extra freedom of movement when you're dropping into bump runs, flying off jumps, and arcing beautiful turns. Full-length YKK side zips are especially convenient for slipping them over your boots when you're suiting up to ski or ride in the morning.
- Traps warmth under snow pants on the coldest ski days
- 40g PrimaLoft Black Eco insulation for extra heat retention
- Polyester shell for sleek aesthetic and water-resistance
- Stretch panels along sides for freedom of motion
- Full-length YKK side zips for easier on and off
- Elasticized waist provides a secure fit