Brave the storm.
Prepare your little guy for the storm with the Helly Hansen Toddler Boy’s Snowfall Insulated Jacket. Helly Hansen’s own Helly Tech Performance membrane offers waterproof protection to keep him dry in heavy, wet dumps. Hefty insulation brings the heat and keeps your little shredder warm even when temperatures dip under freezing. And when he starts to warm up from side-stepping up the hill and learning to turn his pizza into French-fries, the two-way zipper provides ventilation for quick-access airflow. Plus, ski-specific features like the zippered ski pass pocket on the sleeve, adjustable cuffs, and elasticated bottom hem, will help make his first years of skiing something that he’ll always want to remember.
- An insulated ski and snowboard jacket for the hill’s little shredders
- Waterproof membrane provides a barrier against cold, wet snow
- Synthetic insulation offers breathable warmth in freezing temps
- Fully-sealed seams puts a stop to outside moisture
- Stormflap over pockets and front zipper help to fend off snow
- Adjustable cuffs and elasticated bottom hem help to trap in heat
- Hood and pockets feature high-visbility fabric
- Zippered pockets add secure, hands-free storage