Keep on rockin'.
Keep your little shredder warm, dry, and comfortable on the slopes with the Helly Hansen Boys' Roc Jacket. With all the same tools as its big brother jacket, the Boy's Roc boasts waterproof, breathable protection in the form of a Helly Tech Performance fabric, and toasty warmth thanks to the PrimaLoft Black insulation throughout to combat plummeting temps.
Zippered underarm vents and a mesh lining help dump excess heat when he starts to overheat while hiking for turns, and the powder skirt keeps his layers dry against sneaking snow on deep powder days. When the weather really takes a turn and precipitation turns up in intensity, the adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs provide customizable protection to meet it. Plus, multiple zippered pockets safely and securely stow snacks, phones, trail maps, and extra gloves.
- High-performing winter jacket for demanding days on the hill
- Waterproof, breathable fabric protects against rain and snow
- Synthetic insulation fights off frigid temps
- Regular fit offers room for layers
- Underarm venting lets heat escape easily
- Powder skirt protects on deep powder days
- Multiple pockets hold small essentials