- Detail Images
Standing on the summit.
Original gods lived comfortably atop mountains in tunics or gold armor, and while you enjoy reaching the summit, you need something better bolstered than a bed sheet. The Helly Hansen Men's Odin 9 Worlds Jacket packs phenomenal waterproof ratings into a supremely light, packable design so you can reach the summit in your midlayer and ski through buckets of snow comfortably. Its Helly Tech Professional membrane not only provides excellent waterproof protection, but high levels of breathability to keep comfy if you have to wear it on the ascent. There are zippers under each arm to amplify airflow if that's not enough.
- Packable ski shell with excellent waterproofing for backcountry
- Helly Tech Professional amplifies breathability as well as waterproofing
- 3-layer construction is thin, light, and packable
- Zippers under each arm assure ventilation
- Adjustments at hem, helmet-compatible hood, and cuffs secure the fit