Get out and ride.
Whether she's strapping on skis for the first time, leading the way down double black diamonds, or putting her skills to the test at the park, the Helly Hansen Girls' Lousie Jacket ensures your adventurer is ready for action on the entire mountain. Its Helly Tech Performance construction keeps her dry and comfortable in damp conditions, while PrimaLoft Black insulation retains your little lady's body heat so she stays warmer, even when the thermometer dips.
Helly Hansen designed the Lousie Jacket with a number of features to keep your girl comfortable on the mountain. Cinch the adjustable hood over her head when the snow starts to fall, or remove the hood on warmer days for a more streamlined look. A powder skirt keeps snow from sneaking up her jacket and soaking her baselayers, while underarm zipper vents help regulate temperature. With an articulated fit that gives her freedom to move and hi-viz details that help you track her on the mountain, the Lousie Jacket is sure to be a hit you can both agree on.
- A ski jacket for all-mountain performance and protection
- Helly Tech Performance shell is waterproof and breathable
- PrimaLoft Black insulation provides warmth
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Removable hood provides additional weather protection
- Underarm zipper vents with mesh-backing for temperature regulation
- Powder skirt seals out snow
- Zippered ski pass pocket keeps essentials secure