Why We Like The Lifaloft Hooded Insulator Jacket
The Helly Hansen Lifaloft Hooded Insulator Jacket works well as an outer layer during fall or spring hikes when the weather is less than ideal, and it can be worn as a midlayer when we're taking runs at the resort. It's made with a windproof shell, treated to shed light rain and snow, and filled with lightweight synthetic insulation that keeps warm even in wet conditions. Elastic at the hood and cuffs help seal out the chill, and the hem features a drawcord closure to lock in valuable body heat.
- Insulated layer adds warmth to your outdoor pursuits
- Weather-resistant shell sheds wind and light precipitation
- Synthetic insulation retains its lofty warmth even when wet
- Insulated hood offers extra coverage on colder days
- Adjustable hem and elastic cuffs seal out the chill
- Two zippered pockets keep small essentials secure
- Slim fit works well as a midlayer
- Item #HYH00OT
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR coating, [lining] 100% nylon
- Lifaloft (synthetic)
- Center Back Length
- [large] 29in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking, ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.