Winter weekend warriors.
For an added touch of warmth, slip on the Helly Hansen Men’s Lifa Pants before you head out for a day of shredding, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, or your winter adrenaline rush of choice. Helly Hansen’s lightweight Lifa fabric is designed to release excess body heat and quickly dry built up sweat while still providing durable insulation. Flatlock seams, the elastic waistband, and form-fitting design all offer the most comfortable fit possible while you’re getting after it outside.
- Lightweight baselayer pants for mild winter weather
- Lifa fabric helps to provide breathability during active sports
- Elastic waistband offers a comfortable fit
- Flat lying seems help to prevent hard-to-reach itches
- Q & A
I am 6'3" and go 220 lb. Looking at the large pants, I have a 38" waist. The only review said they were too tight. Should I look at the next size up. Also were I will be the temperature will run between 30 and 60 degrees. I don't want anything that is going to be too hot.
Too tight tights
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
I bought these base layer pants for my husband to use for our ski trips. He tried them on and were too tight. They just did not give him enough stretch and elasticity to be comfortable. The crotch area also hung a bit low for him