Weather protection for future skiing legends.
Get junior on the right track towards becoming a skiing legend with the insulated Legend Pant from Helly Hansen. The Helly Tech Protection shell fabric provides a waterproof and breathable barrier against tough winter conditions while the Primaloft insulation provides the necessary warmth to keep your little ripper out on the mountain from first chair to last.
- Two-layer Helly Tech Protection shell fabric blocks wetness from winter storms while remaining breathable so JR won't suffer from swampy legs
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- WarmCore insulation by Primaloft keeps the lower extremities warm on chilly days
- Regular fit and articulated knees allow a full range of skiing motions
- Adjustable waist ensures a snug fit
- Boot gaiters seal around boots to keep the snow out
- Q & A
Worst ski pants ever
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
The bottoms are too narrow to fit over any ski boots. Because they don’t go over the boot, Snow gets in my son’s boots. They are horribly designed. Do not buy these.