- Detail Images
Minimalist rain shelter.
Free of unnecessary features and crazy colors, the Men's Elements Raincoat belongs to Helly Hansen's Elements collection of minimalist-inspired outerwear. It's geared towards urban commuters seeking reliable protection from the wind and rain, complete with a longer fishtail to shrug off the elements from soaking through your layers underneath.
The 2.5-layer Helly Tech membrane is fully waterproof, blocks oncoming breezes, and breathes well, allowing you to go out without succumbing to heavy rain and howling winds. Plus, it's fully sealed to keep moisture from pouring inside the seams, which is something that plagues cheaper rain jackets. Both hand and button-closure pockets provide everyday utility, which is nice when you're running errands and walking to work in the morning.
- Minimalist rain jacket for urban commuters and daily wear
- 2.5-layer Helly Tech membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Fully sealed seams keep outside moisture from seeping inside
- Hand and button-closure pockets for functional daily storage
- Longer cut sits at upper thighs with fishtail for protection
- Front storm flap offers protection form raging winds
- Anti-chafe chin guard prevents scratchy irritation