From edge to edge.
Equal parts classically styled and weather-resistant, the Helly Hansen Men's Edge Pant provides steadfast protection—no matter if your ski vacation takes you to the forested hills of Vermont or to the open glades of Colorado. The Edge pant features a Helly Tech Professional exterior which provides waterproof protection and breathable performance in the face of unpredictable conditions, while the PrimaLoft insulation assures dependable warmth—even when wet. Additionally, the Edge touts a 4-way stretch construction and articulated knees that ensures unimpeded mobility that handles moguls or corduroy like a champ. However, should you begin to warm up, the inner thigh vents provide on-the-go temperature regulation, so you're able to release excess body heat quickly without having to take a break at the mid-mountain lodge. Not to mention, the bevvy of pockets keep all of your on-hill necessities close at hand.
- A weather-resistant, insulated pant for resort skiing
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- Stretchy fabric and articulated knees assure mobility
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Inner thigh ventilation dumps excess body heat quickly
- Boot gaiters protect footwear and baselayers
- Adjustable waist band offers a personalized fit and feel