Campfire 2.0 Pant - Women's
Helly Hansen Campfire 2.0 Pant
Durable stretch hiking and travel pants with UPF 50+ sun protection.
Versatile and comfortable, the Campfire pants are fit for any summer adventure. They have stretch for movement and UPF 50+ sun protection for those extra hot days. A PFC-free water-repellent treatment sheds light moisture in changeable conditions. They also feature quick-dry properties and a zippered passport pocket. With the environment in mind, theyre made in accordance with the bluesign textile manufacturing process, which reduces waste in every step of the clothing supply chain.
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 91% recycled nylon, 9% elastane, PFC-free DWR treatment
- tapered leg
- Leg Opening
- fixed, cuffed
- 2 hand, 1 zippered thigh, 1 drop-in thigh
- rear elastic, integrated belt
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, backpacking, casual, mountaineering, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.