Belle Printed Jacket
From frigid bluebird groomer days to the deepest powder tree skiing, the Helly Hansen Belle Printed Jacket sports the weather protection and warmth you need to keep going from bell to bell. Featuring HH's proprietary 2-layer Performance membrane, you'll stay dry even if said powder turns to slush, while still benefiting from a breathable performance that won't leave you overheating during a lengthy traverse. PrimaLoft Black provides a soft, warm dose of insulation to keep you warm when the thermostat drops, and it's body mapped for extra warmth at the core and more mobility in the arms. Its synthetic nature means it will still keep you warm when wet, but there's little danger of that happening thanks to fully sealed seams.
Helly Hansen added plenty of benefits to ensure that performance matches warmth and protection. Articulated arms and two way mechanical stretch leaves your movements unencumbered, integrated venting lets you dump heat while you're riding the lift back up, and a ski-pass specific pocket makes for smooth moves through the lift line. Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs block any avenue for snow to enter your jacket, and the snap-away powder skirt can be removed on blue bird days to reduce bulk.
- Insulated jacket for snowy winter days at the resort
- Helly Tech membrane offers breathable waterproof performance
- PrimaLoft traps your body heat no matter the weather conditions
- Fully sealed seams keep every drop of moisture out
- Integrated venting system helps you regulate body temperature
- Removable powder skirt blocks the snow from creeping up your coat
- Plenty of pockets specific to ski pass, goggles, or ski tunes
- Regular fit allows for layers without excess bulk