Have cargo, will go anywhere.
When it comes to bottomless powder days, the Helly Hansen Men's Backbowl Cargo Pants know a thing or two about playing in the snow all day long. The Backbowl features fully taped seams alongside the waterproof, breathable fabric technlogy that ultimately protects you from precipitation of all shapes and sizes. Meanwhile, the stretch fabric. articulated knees, and relaxed fit ensure unimpeded mobility. However, should you begin to warm up, the inner thigh vents easily dump excess body heat so you're able to keep cruising without having to head to the lodge for a quick cool down.
- A weatherproof, insulated pant for skiing in cold conditions
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against precipitation
- Jacket-to-pant interface seals in warmth
- Inner thigh ventilation offers temperature regulation
- Boot gaiters protect footwear and baselayers
- Waist band is adjustable for a personalized fit
- Q & A
Perfect fit and ventilation
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
These pants fit nicely. I am 6'2 @207lbs and wear medium thick baselayer. Size L with a proper belt makes things secure. Vented inner thighs are functional. The inner thigh vents are awesome and you can give yourself a quick scratch if needed. I have the orange and getting the navy with orange zippers to match the shell jacket. Love it!
How warm are these? I will mainly use for resort skiing and in temps from low- to mid-teens. I am trying to decide between these and the HH Force Pants. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: M
A bevvy apparently equals two. First pair of cargo pants ever with just two pockets, enough said.