- Detail Images
Show some teeth.
Nothing will take a smile off your face faster than a pair of ill-fitting noodle boots. The Head Women's Raptor 110 RS Ski Boot will keep you grinning as you carve your way down the mountain thanks to an array of features designed to keep you comfortable as you ski your best. The stiff 110 flex is ideal for ladies that demand a responsive feel from their boots when they're carving groomers or charging lines off piste. The HeatFit Pro liner can be customized to ensure a comfortable and responsive fit, while four micro-adjustable alloy buckles work to supply a tight and precise fit. Head integrated its Flex tuning system and Racing Double Canting, so you can dial in the perfect fit to match your stance and skiing style.
- An all mountain boot built for hard-charging ladies
- Stiff 110 flex drives skis responsively
- Women's HeatFit Pro liner with HP frame footbed
- Four alloy buckles and 40mm power strap
- Flex stance tuning with Racing Double Canting