Head Skis USA Kore 93 Ski
- 153cm, 162cm, 171cm, 180cm, 189cm
- [180cm] 133 / 93 / 115mm
- Turn Radius:
- [180cm] 16.4M
- Tip and Tail Rocker (rocker / camber / rocker)
- graphene, fiberglass, titanal
- UHM C Base
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years
Kore 93 Ski
The slimmest in Head's Kore lineup, the Kore 93 Ski is an ideal resort ripper that slices and dices crud, hard pack, and soft snow galore. The 93mm waist makes this pair of planks the most groomer-friendly of the Kore trio, but thanks to a modern profile you'll stay in control when a little snow falls on your favorite runs. Capping it all off with a lightweight but durable construction allows you to ride these as hard as you want all season long.
- Freeride ski that thrives on groomers and firm snow
- 97mm waist offers edge to edge control and nimble maneuvering
- Medium turn radius is stable at high speed, boosts maneuvering
- Blend of rocker and camber thrives on edge and in variable snow
- Koruba wood provides a lightweight, powerful, and responsive core
- Graphene laminate continues the lightweight and responsive theme
- High quality sintered base helps you keep your speed up all year
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.