Fast and responsive with plenty of float.
Designed as a small-wave performance shortboard for legendary free surfer Craig Anderson, the Haydenshapes White Noiz FF Clear Surfboard is designed for everyday beach break conditions. Smooth continuous curves in both rocker and outline inspire confidence across all parts of the wave, lending a well-balanced feel, regardless if you're a front or back-foot surfer. Designed with Craig's personal preferences in mind, you'll find the White Noiz is fast, responsive, and has plenty of float, which is exactly what he's looking for in a performance shortboard.
It's best ridden one to two inches shorter, as the there's a bit more surface area around the 12-inch marks in the nose and tail. Medium concave through the board is paired with a clean fade in the nose and tail, as well as slight double concave between the middle of your stance and front fin. Ultimately, this shape surfs really fast in waves of one to four feet, allowing for enough release through the top of your turns, all without sacrificing much drive when you're coming off the bottom of the wave.
- Craig Anderson's performance shortboard for smaller waves
- Designed to be fast and responsive with plenty of float
- Ideal for everyday beach breaks with waves of 1-4ft
- Smooth continuous curves in both rocker and shape outline
- More surface area at 12-inch marks for downsizing by 1-2in
- Medium concave with clean fade through nose and tail
- Double concave between middle of stance and front fin