- Short size accommodates an eight- to ten-foot kayak and long size accommodates a ten- to thirteen-foot kayak
- Color helps to regulate temperature so the bag is significantly less likely to burst in extreme heat
- Tie-downs are isolated from the main air chamber so the bag will stay inflated in the event that a tie-down anchor point tears out
- Inflation hose uses a twist valve for a secure, positive air seal
- High-capacity dump valve allows you to deflate the bag quickly
- Note: One flotation bag is included, but Harmony highly suggests two flotation bags to achieve proper flotation (placed on interior, opposing walls of the bow)
- Q & A
Works for me
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have a dagger axiom 8.0. I bought it used and the guy didn't have any floats for it. I purchased two of these and use them in the stern of my small kayak and they work great.
Wrong Dimensions Long Bow!!!
Weight: 14 oz / 397 g
Dimensions: 24 in x 10 in / 61 cm x 25 cm
Part Number UPC
Lame customer service!