- Detail Images
Conquer demanding alpine routes in summer.
Developed to be as light as possible without sacrificing support or protection, the Hanwag Men's Badile Combi II GTX Boot is ideal for conquering alpine routes in warmer months. It's designed for use with hybrid step-in crampons, making it suitable for small glacier crossings and alpine routes with shorter ice sections. It's built from Hanwag's Alpine Wide Last, giving you extra space to wear thicker socks for insulation, as well as alleviating nasty pressure points that cause irritation and lead to frost bite.
Rugged uppers of suede, neoprene, and Cordura withstand serious abuse on the mountain. The uppers are reinforced with a wrap-around rubber rand, ensuring the boot doesn't succumb to premature wear from hitting abrasive rocks and trail debris. Sealing out the wet and damp, the Gore-Tex membrane keeps snow, shallow streams, and downpours from soaking through. To enhance stability underfoot, the Vibram Pepe sole is both torsionally stiff and highly resistant to wear. The Vibram sole's tip features a strategic climbing zone for better uphill traction.
- Lightweight alpine climbing boot for warmer summer months
- Compatible with hybrid step-in crampons (semi-automatic)
- Alpine Wide Last alleviates nasty pressure points
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet pleasantly dry
- Thinner insulation for warmer months at altitude
- Stiff Vibram Pepe sole with high-abrasion rubber