Take your mitten off without taking your mitten off.
Your hands do a great job warming themselves, so much so that you'd rather hike back up the park without them on, but taking your gloves on and off is a bit of a hassle. Hand Out's new zipper at the back of the Sport Ski Mitten's hand solves that problem. Simply unzip and stick your hand out of the shell so you can bootpack without sweaty palms. The zipper is ruggedly protective against the elements, as is the entire polyester shell with its waterproof, breathable Hipora insert.
- Sporty ski mitten with Hand Out's unique zipper
- Breathable polyester shell backed by waterproof Hipora insert
- Synthetic insulation ensures winter-worthy warmth
- Q & A
Best mittens Ever.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These mittens are my absolute favorite gloves. They are super warm on those sub zero days and if you get to warm you can always just unzip and cool off. The zippers are super easy to use making popping the glove open to use your phone on the chair lift or adjusting your gear a snap. The wrist cuffs are nice and long to keep snow out along with two velcro straps for maximum adjustability. I'd recommend these for everyday use and especially for those who wear wrist guards when riding.
2.25 - 2.75in
(5.71 - 6.98cm)
2.75 - 3.75in
(6.98 - 8.25cm)
3.25 - 3.75in
(8.25 - 9.52cm)
3.75 - 4.25in
(9.52 - 10.79cm)
4.25 - 4.5in
(10.79 - 11.43cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure the inside of your palm between your pointer finger and pinky along the knuckles. Take this measurement and determine your glove size using the sizing chart above.