The Haglöfs Men's Touring Proof Pant is up for all the skinning, bootpacking, and powder skiing you have planned this winter. Its unique 3.5-layer construction includes Haglöfs' waterproof, windproof Proof membrane that's incredibly breathable for backcountry bounding. This shell also boasts a four-way stretch fabrication to ensure freedom of movement whether you're skinnning the steeps or arcing down the deeps.
Haglöfs also made the shell out of durable Cordura fabric to prevent scrapes, tears, and other abrasions commonly found in the backcountry. Large 3/4-length side zippers enhance ventilation and make it easier to take them on and off. The Touring Proof Pant also features adjustments at the waist and internal boot gaiters with reinforcements and grippers for better coverage.
- Ski pants designed with backcountry touring in mind
- 3.5-layer construction with Proof waterproof, breathable membrane
- Four-way stretch fabrication assures freedom of movement
- 3/4-length side zippers for ventilation and easy on-and-off
- Internal boot gaiters with reinforcements and grippers