Spiri 33L Backpack
The nicest part about hut-to-hut treks is that you don't have to hike around with a tent or sleeping bag, nothing but the clothes you need in the Haglöfs Spiri 33L Backpack. The Spiri is a technical daypack designed for hut-to-hut treks and day-long hikes. Water-resistant material and a top lid protect your belongings from light moisture ranging from snowfall to spring showers, and the Interact suspension system grants lightweight support with mesh padding for breathable comfort. There are attachments for trekking poles and ice axes, and a sleeve inside the main compartment stores hydration reservoirs.
- Technical daypack for hiking and hut-to-hut treks
- Interact suspension provides support and breathability
- Water-resistant fabric sheds snow and light moisture
- Top lid with zippered pocket and key holder
- Attachment points for ice axes and trekking poles
- Hydration system compatibility