Time to cut your toothbrush in half.
Thru-hiking long distances can be rough on the body. Over hundreds of miles, every little bit of extra weight adds up, so having a lighter pack can mean the difference between feeling good and calling for a ride out of the sticks. At just four pounds, Haglofs' Rose 55 Backpack is large enough to hold your backcountry kit, but light enough to keep morale high when tackling switchback number 27. Built with Haglofs' Instant Adjustable System, the Rose can also be customized to your preferred specifications, so every morning you saddle up is another reason to be stoked.
- A backpack for long distance and ultralight missions
- Instant Adjustable System allows on-trail torso adjustment
- Front-zip access to main compartment
- Rain cover keeps pack and gear dry
- Hiking pole and ice axe loops on front panel
- Elastic cord on front panel for the overflow stow
- Dual side compression to streamline your kit
- Internal key holder keeps valuables consolidated